and i just realized how much i miss this show..
I’m pretty upset and disappointed that we got all the way to states for robotics just to lose :/ And yeah i guess we could say we are in the top 50 in all of new jersey but it would have been an amazing experience to actually make it to worlds and actually feel the exhilarating emotions when they call your team name rather than that feeling of disappointment when you are sitting on the bleachers and know you didn’t even come near to winning.
But on the other hand, I’m really happy about this season because i got to meet a bunch of annoying freshman who i love and we all honestly had a wonderful time together. I think most of the girls, admit it or not, are pretty upset that our season has come to an end but in the end, our weekend practices for HOURS and our meets where we were reigning champions of not 1, but 3 awards has at least made a name for ourself. I really hope next year we can all pull through and maybe even give us a little chance of making it to Worlds in St. Louis.
I guess there comes a time where all the fun has to end at some point right? So, goodbye robotics. for now at least ;)
- SON: "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"
- DAD: "Yeah sure, what is it?"
- SON: "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"
- DAD: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?"
- SON: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?"
- DAD: "If you must know, I make $100 an hour."
- SON: "Oh! (With his head down).
- SON: "Daddy, may I please borrow $50?"
- The father was furious.
- DAD: "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behavior."
- The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
- The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
- After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think:
- Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $ 50 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.
- DAD: "Are you asleep, son?"
- SON: "No daddy, I'm awake".
- DAD: "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier. It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $50 you asked for."
- The little boy sat straight up, smiling.
- SON: "Oh, thank you daddy!"
- Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.
- DAD: "Why do you want more money if you already have some?"
- SON: "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do.
- "Daddy, I have $100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."
- The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness. It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that $100 worth of your time with someone you love? If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family and friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family.
Soo i just feel like ranting about something random. I hate when people get into arguments and they start bitching about the wrong things to people listening. If your angry at someone or you hate someone the stuff you hate should be their personality traits not their physical traits. I hate when i have to hear friends or just anyone talk about people who they got in a fight with and they say something like ,”like omg shes not even that pretty” or “shes so fricking ugly”. Okay first off obviously the way she looked is not what caused the argument, (if it is then you’re a whore and u need to stop all that ugliness from exuding out of you), it’s the stuff she did so rant about that. People shouldn’t bring physical traits into arguments, its mean, and it sidetracks the original problem. Nothings gonna get solved if you’re going around insulting the way a person looks to get what you want. You may think that saying something mean will stop the argument from continuing, but guess waht that does a lot of things, cause now the person is gonna have a hit on their self esteem, which is unnecessary, considering the society we live in already does a great job at messing with girl’s priorities. I also dont like when people start comparing girls with other girls. I know guys do this a lot, but ik girls do it too. Like oh okay so one girl is prettier than the other or yea her face looks more attractive. like stop, its unnecessary. Every girl is pretty. and im not saying that in a stereotypical way where its like lets just call all girls pretty to make the world seem equal. i mean what is the definition of pretty. everybody has it different. For example, if we find one guy more attractive then another, it doesn’t mean hes not attractive, it just means hes not our type and that theres gonna be a girl out there who will like him for who he is. who are we decide if an individual is pretty or not. If you see the good in everything thats how you see the beautifulness of a person. When i see girls walking in the hallway i see so many different faces and its all jsut so beautiful cause each one has something they can be proud of, whether its that twinkle in their eyes or that original smile. It makes me feel happy to be able to see it and unhappy at the same time that theres might be something else that they see in a more negative light which drowns out the positive aspects. i guess what im saying is that be happy with what you’ve got, cause even though it may not seem like much, everybody else can see your confidence and sometimes confidence is contagious… lol i dont even know where im going at now, i think i just kept blabbering.
I’M DEAD. GOODBYE.
- Josh: Hello Ashika, love the name! How are you today?
- me: Can i come back if the issue keeps happening?
- Josh: Sure, I know someone else will love reading your name as much as me.
- Josh: Alright Ashika, there isn't a way to do this quickly but you basically have to delete all your saved mail, text messages, pictures in your text messages, etc. They are your temporary files your phone saves each time you receive or send something. Ashika, sorry had to do it one more time.
- Josh: No problem Ashika, see i even like typing it.
- Josh: Thank you, Ashika, Ashika, Ashika, sorry last time, promise. I hope you have a wonderful day! If there is nothing further I can help you with, please click the "End Chat" button on the upper left corner of the chat window and answer a few questions about your experience with me today. We value your feedback.
So today, while Ashika and I were off playing speedminton like the die hard athletes that we are, Mahathi, Jess, Mahima, and Ranjitha “playing” ping pong. I don’t know what you’re definition of playing ping pong is, but last time I checked, it wasn’t sitting behind the wall so that no one could see that they were doing absolutely nothing. So then about half way through the period, when they thought they were in the clear, our teacher came up to them said:
Ladies, at least pretend. I don’t know, but I just found that hilarious.