idk where the idea came along that dressing revealing means that you’re asking to be violated. Tbh dressing “slutty” can be liberating because its my body and I’ll do whatever the fuck i want to do with it. That doesn’t give anyone else the permission to do whatever the fuck they want with my body. If that doesn’t make any more sense then people are stupid. I mean i guess it would be safer to dress conservatively when you’re going out with friends at night or something to avoid rape but what the fuck this is a free country. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DRESS LIKE A HOE AND STRUT MY STUFF AND NOT WORRY ABOUT GETTING RAPED. like bullshit its my body and if anybody puts a hand on it, its not my fault its theirs. i mean its not like if i see a guy walking around shirtless im gonna go jump him. like seriously wtf. my opinions on the idea of dressing revealing being connected to rape. i think ppl need to reasses the definition of these things.
Just finished watched Love & Honor in honor of Memorial day this monday. I’d say it was pretty touching, having a motivation through war to get them through.
omg just finished watching the season finale of the vampire diaries. OMYGOD. THE FEELS. I CANT EVEN HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW. *SPOILERS* I would think stefan would be the LAST person to be silas’ doppleganger holy crap. and DELENA <3 Oh and lets not forget the fact when Stefan said “cya lexi” that put me in like asjkdhaksjdhads. So now stefan is stuck in a box at the bottom of some lake and god knows what will happen to him, and Bonnie is dead, and klaus and caroline omgg….. Well now please pardon my upcoming reblogs about TVD. thanks :)
hehe any other comments?
i cant even sum of all the feels i have right now about Zoe and Wade and now George and FREAKING JONAH. askdjhaskjdhaksd
Although it was long, it was totally worth it.
Some of my favorite lines:
- Benjamin Button: It’s funny how sometimes the people we remember the least make the greatest impression on us.
- Mr. Daws: Did I ever tell you I was struck by lightning seven times? Once when I was in the field, just tending to my cows
- Benjamin Button: It’s a funny thing about comin’ home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You’ll realize what’s changed is you.
- Benjamin Button: I’m always lookin’ out my own eyes.
- Benjamin Button: Our lives are defined by opportunities; even the ones we miss.
- Benjamin Button: I was thinking how nothing lasts, and what a shame that is.
studying for aps probably made me the most productive person in all of highschool. i have not left that book…except to nap of course. a girl needs her sleep and food.
ha.. ha… ha. me on the other hand.. :P
I got to admit, this movie isn’t like every other romantic movie. It actually was really thrilling and there were times i was actually on the edge of my seat and so curious to find out what happens next. Definitely would recommend it!